Whether it’s walking, hiking, cycling or swimming; baking, quizzing, singing or card-making, there are many different ways to raise money for modern slavery survivors in the UK.
Whatever you decide to do, your amazing efforts will help change lives.
Here’s our tips for fundraising success!
- Pick your event. If this is your first time fundraising, we suggest you keep it simple and start with something you know. If you’re struggling for ideas, we have lots to get you started below!
- Plan your event. We have a range of online resources that you can use to support your fundraising. If you’d like us to send you out balloons, stickers and collection boxes, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help you get started.
- Promote your event. Don’t forget to tell others about your event! You can make your own Medaille branded poster using our downloadable poster template.
- Hold your event. Congratulations on getting this far! Remember to take and share photographs from your event.
- Pay in your fundraising. You can pay in money using our general online donation form, or by sending it by post to: Medaille Trust, Cathedral Centre, 3 Ford Street, Salford M3 6DP
You can also set up a Just Giving page and collect money along the way. This will come directly to us, all you have to do is encourage your friends and family to make a donation on your page.